Embassy English, a renowned global education company, is seeking an enthusiastic, well organized Academic Manager to ensure customer satisfaction through management of course delivery. This will include such duties as ensuring curriculum and academic standards are well maintained, keeping track of student progress and attendance, counseling students and providing study guidance as well as direct management of the teaching staff. This position reports to the Regional Center Director.
A key role in the management of the school, the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Academic budget management including maximizing teacher and classroom utilization, managing material costs, control academic delivery costs while maintaining resources and material.
2. Initiate & implement Embassy academic strategies for course improvement & development and Identify opportunities for cost/service improvement.
3. This position will also be responsible for managing the teaching staff, including hiring teachers when needed, training new instructors, scheduling lessons and driving professional development. Develop on-going In Service Program of Professional Development. Provide leadership and support while motivating teaching staff to achieve results.
4. Promote team spirit at all levels and ensure full communication with all employees within the Centre.
5. Raise Embassy’s profile and reputation internally and externally within the profession, especially with respect to Learning Technologies. Develops, communicates & implements customer service.